Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

31 for 21: Hello World!

I'm back!  It's been a whole year since I've stopped by the blog, but I didn't forget about October.  Once again I am going to attempt to write something on this blog every day during Down Syndrome Awareness month.

We've got some new things going on around here.  Max is 2 1/2 now.  He's considering walking, exploding in his signing, inserting himself into our jokes and comforting us when we're upset.  He loves music and rhymes and routine.  He's not a fan of fruits or vegetables, or of sleeping through the night.  He started preschool a month ago and we've started talking about "Transitioning" from EI to the school system.  I'm itching to write down a few things, and although I didn't miss blogging I think I'm good to stick with it for the month

Last night I read back over last year's posts.  That was when I discovered that all of my pictures from old posts are missing.  Last spring I changed the way I was backing up my photos from my computer and phone, and in the process I think I deleted the google directory that had the blog photos in it.  Oops.  I still have the photos backed up elsewhere, but I don't see myself finding time to go back and reinsert them in the right places.  I'm bummed, because the photos were a big part of the story I was telling.


It seems the only solution is to start adding more photos.  So, welcome October, welcome new readers, and here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Awww look how big he is!!! So handsome!! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete