Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

31 for 21: And Again


Another skipped day yesterday.  Oh well, my track record has been pretty good this year.  Again, I blame it on the Royals.  I really hoped to post a "yay Royals" post after the game last night.  But then, they lost, and I just didn't have the energy to bother with it.  After staying up late for the game we are all a bit low on energy this morning.  Thank goodness that I took way too many cute photos at the pumpkin patch this weekend.  I'm getting a lot of mileage out of them.

If I can pull myself together I'll try to make a real post, with real opinions & stuff, for the final day of October.

I might be tired & a bit sad for my Royals today, but it was totally worth it to see them in the World Series.  I'm already looking forward to 2043 when they can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment