Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Not Quite a Habit Yet

Well, I made it one third of the way through the month, and then I skipped yesterday.  I was going to post after the little guy's bedtime, and then I fell asleep myself.  Inspired somewhat by NaBloPoMo I've been trying to blog every day.  I don't think I'll be keeping up at this pace after the month finishes, but it seemed like a good enough challenge to get me into blog-writing-mode.


And despite taking a day off, I don't have much to say today, either.  It was a full weekend of starting projects--some of them will show up here in the coming weeks.  But nothing's quite at the take-a-picture stage.  So here's a picture of the arches out front of Union Station.  I kind of love all the details of a city that you walk by every day, and I'm proud of myself when I remember to stop and take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment